TurboDemo Support - How can I resize a project?
Sometimes after completing a project, you may need to resize it. Use the following steps to achieve this.
- After you have opened your project, select « File | Ridimensiona Progetto » from your toolbar
- The « Assistente ridimensioni » window will appear on your screen
- The original width and height are displayed at 100%
- You can adjust the width and height manually by selecting from the « Nuova largehezza » and « Nuova altezza » drop down boxes or alternatively you can use the « Percentage Slider » to resize the project proportionally
- After you have selected your new project size click on the « Ridimensiona » button
- Once the resizing process has completed you will see a message window appear on your screen informing you of the new project file location, project name and new resolution (e.g. C:\Program Files\TurboDemo 7.5 Ent\Projects\projectName-640x480.tdp)
- You can now close your original project and open up the new one