TurboDemo Support - How can I setup multiple interactive areas or objects?
Use the following steps to create an interactive area or object. For our example we will create an interactive rectangle.
- From your toolbar select "Slide | Draw a Rectangle"
- Draw your rectangle onto the slide
- Double mouse click on the newly created rectangle to make the "Action Options" window appear
- The "Action Options" window allows you to define which type of interactivity you would like the rectangle to have
- Once you have set your "Action Types", click the "Apply" button
- Repeat the above steps to create multiple interactive areas or objects