Integrate FILEminimizer's native format optimization technology into existing applications, databases and systems
Leverage the powerful FILEminimizer technology and integrate the Microsoft Office, PDF and image file compression into existing applications and closed systems.
FILEminimizer SDK is a powerful Software Development Kit, which allows for third party applications and external systems to access and use the FILEminimizer optimization technology. FILEminimizer SDK contains the whole native file optimization technology of FILEminimizer Suite, including the optimization of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, PDF and image files.
Using all major programming languages, the optimization can easily and effortlessly be integrated into other applications and systems such as databases, portals and closed document management systems. Microsoft Office, PDF and image files can thus be reduced on average by 70%. You need less storage space and significantly increase the performance of the applications and systems where the FILEminimizer optimization is integrated into.
FILEminimizer SDK Highlights
- Microsoft Office, PDF and image file compression on average by 70%
- Supports all Microsoft Office files from Microsoft Office 97 through 2010 (DOCX, PPTX, XLSX)
- Keep the original file format and functionality - no unzipping required
- Supports all major programming languages such as C#, VB.net, C++, Visual BASIC, Delphi as well as others
- Optimization engine is completely independent
- Flexible configuration and integration of the optimization
- Support for multi-core optimizations
- Easily scalable and extendable
- Only 2 DLL files required
- + more features